Karnataka State Textile Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (K.S.T.I.D.C.L) Bengaloru
(A Govt. of Karnataka Undertaking)
To develop the Integrated Infrastructure, skilled man Power, marketing avenues and welfare Programmes to Textiles, Apparels and Powerloom sectors so as to achieve the overall development of the Textile sector of the state.
- To identify, design and promote the infrastructure to Textiles, Apparels, Powerloom and other related sectors.
- To formulate and implement Projects Pertaining to Textile Sector….
- Like Textile Parks, Powerloom Complexes, Preloom and Post loom facilities, Technology Up gradation/Modernisation Schemes ect.,
- To establish and manage the Garment Research Design Training and Design Development Centres Pertaining to Textiles, Apparels and other related Sector at Bellary and Doddaballapur.
- To manage the Powerloom Service Centers, and to Provide training to unemployed youth and improve the economic conditions.
- To extend direct marketing avenues to the member units.
- Create awareness of Market demands and Technology Up gradation to weavers through national and International Study Tours
- To Participate in various Exhibitions Commercial Expos, Buyers/Seller Meets etc., for the Product display and sales
- To implement Group Insurance Scheme/ Shiksha Sahayoga Yojane (Scholarship to Weaver Children).
- To implement Special Component Programme (SCP) and Tribal Sub-Plan (TSP) Schemes.
- To Register Powerloom Units / Societies.
- To formulate and implement Programmes and Schemes Pertaining to Textiles, Apparels and Powerloom Sector as per Government Policy.
- To ensure transparency, efficiency and courtesy in the works of Corporation.
- To update our date base from time to time to serve better.
- To acknowledge and ensure replies within 15 days to the written enquires.
- To take quick decision and check delays.
We Aim To Settle The Complaints Within 15 Working Days Of Receipt. If Not, Inform The Reasons For Delay And Request For Time It Will Take To Settle.
For All Queries, Information, Clarifications And Suggestions Please Contact In The Following Address:
I At Head Office Of The Corporation:
Karnataka State Textile Infrastructure
Development Corporation Ltd, (KSTIDCL)
6th Floor, Vokkaligara Bhavana, Kittur Rani
Channamma Circle, Bangalore.
Ph: 91-08-22228515, 22291471